- Makes you look taller and thinner
- Some outfits demand to be matched with high heels, imagine wearing a party dress with flats
- By wearing high heels, you are forced to alter your posture. By doing that, your curves are emphasized. The pelvis is pushed forward and the back is tilted. Your pose is more upright and you adapt a more beautiful posture.
- Stylish heels like high stilettos tend to draw the most attention
- Wearing high heels can make a woman feel more confident.
- They improve the entire look of a woman's body by improving how she carries herself when she stands and walks.
- Visit us shoosed.com for more details.
- They can be painful to wear, and are sometimes difficult to walk in. They can cause many foot problems, such as hammertoes and bunions, and back pain.
- Might cause ankle and back pain due to extended wear
- Wearing heals causes entire pressure of body fall on the lower back. This pressure falling on the lower back can cause back pain. Proper way of walking, exercise and yoga may help you avoid and get rid of such back pain.
- Without the right position while walking in heels you don't just look weird, it damages our spine and knees